10 Money Saving Challenges to Start Today! – Nothing like healthy competition to kick you into gear with your savings goals! Get started today!
Saving money can be hard sometimes. We don’t like to save money, we want to spend it! After all, we’ve worked hard to earn it, right?
And while that is true, saving money should be a priority for you and your money. Putting aside money for your emergency fund, vacation fund, kids’ college funds, retirement, buying a new house, and whatever else you want to save money for should start to be your #1 priority.
And it’s hard to get into the savings mindset sometimes. Which is why I’ve found these AMAZING savings challenges!
A healthy dose of competition is exactly what you may need to help hold your hand and show you exactly how easy it can be to save a lot of money in a small period of time.
Get ready to have your socks knocked off by these amazing bloggers and their money-saving challenges! Check out their blogs for more money saving tips and tricks.
10 Money Saving Challenges to Start Today!
More money saving resources:
- How to Make Saving Money Easy
- How To Save Money When You Can’t Afford It
- 5 Lifestyle Changes to Really Save Money
- The 6 Bank Accounts that Your Family NEEDS
- Fixing a Budget that Spends More Than We Make
- How to Save Money When You’re Broke
- How to Start a Budget the Easy Painless Way
- Money Saving Hacks from an Extreme Cheapskate
- The Ultimate Guide to Changing Your Spending Habits
- Never Pay Full Price at Restaurants
What kinds of money saving challenges are you in need of? Tell me in the comments and I’ll find them for you!
Join the FREE 10 Day Side Hustles That Work Challenge!
Here's my challenge to you:
Can you pay for your grocery bill with your side hustle?
Take the challenge!
(PS - NONE of them have to do with sales!)
Bring in extra income without having to spend a penny. I want to share with you the side hustles that I love that help my family every month.