10 Bullet Journal Ideas to Organize Your Money
Bullet journals are the hottest thing right now, and I am LOVING them for how they can help you organize your money!
If you are a go-with-the-flow type of person, then a rigid schedule or budgeting program isn’t going to work for you. Bullet journals give you the freedom to really take control of your money using methods that will work for you.
But, maybe my favorite thing about bullet journaling is that you can get a bullet journal for less than $10! All it is is a blank notebook after all! No more of those $50+ planners when you can just order one of them for less than $8 from Amazon.
Find the best bullet journal supplies here!
- 10 Money Saving Challenges to Start Today!
- 8 Ways to Stop Spending Money You Don’t Have
- 7 Ways to Save Money Like a Hippie
- 11 Expenses to Stop Spending Money On
- 10 Purchases That Will Save You Thousands This Year
- How to Start Selling on Amazon FBA and Make a Full-Time Income
- 5 Side Hustles That Pay For My Groceries (and More!)
- How to Become A Pinterest Virtual Assistant and Make a Full-Time Income
- The 3 Rules to Paying Off Debt Fast
- 6 Steps to Drastically Reduce Your Grocery Budget
Check out these bullet journal ideas to organize your money.
I absolutely love how Start A Mom Blog uses the jars to show her savings progress! So cute and a great visual aid. Plus, the actual number progress is great, too!
If you are a graph person, you are going to love this savings tracker! It’s especially great when you have a bunch of different savings accounts and funds going to long-term goals! This is a really great way to track progress.
This monthly budget from Little Coffee Fox is really great! You can see how much you have left to spend in each budget category and there’s room for when you have gone over, too.
This could be really great for helping you to save the money that is left at the end of each month!
This bill tracker is great to help make sure that all of your bills get paid on time each month! You never need to wonder if you actually paid that bill because you’ll have the date and the amount written down right there.
More money saving ideas:
- How to Make Saving Money Easy
- Money Saving Hacks from an Extreme Cheapskate
- How to Save Money When You Live Paycheck-to-Paycheck
- Best Money Saving Apps You Need
- Start a Budget the Easy Painless Way
- Budgeting Books You NEED to Read
- 90+ Budget Categories That You’re Forgetting About
- The Best Budget System When You Can’t Budget
- 30+ Real Ways to Earn Money From Home
- How I Earn Money as a Stay-at-Home Mom
Have you tried bullet journaling? What did you think of it? Tell me about it in the comments!
Join the FREE 10 Day Side Hustles That Work Challenge!
Here's my challenge to you:
Can you pay for your grocery bill with your side hustle?
Take the challenge!
(PS - NONE of them have to do with sales!)
Bring in extra income without having to spend a penny. I want to share with you the side hustles that I love that help my family every month.