32 Easy & Cheap Dinners From a Rotisserie Chicken
The best invention of the 20th century is Costco. Hands down, no questions asked: Costco is the best. You really should go out right now and get a membership to Costco. If for no other reason than their $4.99 rotisserie chicken.
And what’s not to love about a rotisserie chicken? You can pick it up on the way home and have a delicious dinner ready in less than a half hour. For my constantly hungry family of 5, I can make a $4.99 rotisserie chicken last at least a week with the help of the contents of my fridge, freezer and pantry without ever having to buy more food to add.
But did you know that there are more ways to eat rotisserie chicken than just serving it right out of the container? As delicious as that option may be, there are so many other options to make a plain ol’ rotisserie chicken into a different meal every night.
More ways you can save money on food and groceries:
- 6 Steps to Drastically Reduce Your Grocery Budget
- 5 Tips to Get Your Food Spending Under Control
- How Much Should I Budget for Groceries?
- 7 Super Easy Ways To Make Your Grocery Budget Last
- What You Need to Make Starbucks Recipes at Home to Save Thousands
- 5 Side Hustles That Pay For My Groceries (and More!)
- 10 Purchases That Will Save You Thousands This Year
More recipes that you can make:
- 25 Easy Summer Salad Recipes
- Cheap and Easy Instant Pot Recipes
- DIY Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Instant Pot Meals
- 100+ Cheap and Easy 15-Minute Meal Ideas
- Budget Friendly and Healthy Family Dinners
With a busy life, hectic schedule, and just zero motivation to cook at dinner time, these easy and cheap dinners have really helped me stay in control of my budget while still feeding my family.
What’s your favorite rotisserie chicken dinner?
Get the FREE Money Saving Calendar!
Money troubles got you down? Don't know where to start to fix it?! Constantly overwhelmed by money!??!?
Get daily tips to fix your finances in less than 10 minutes each day!