One of the biggest keys to saving money for my family and myself was hidden inside of our grocery spending.
My friend Tiffany over at Eat at Home is a pro at getting delicious meals on the table FAST and on a budget.
For less than a latte at Starbucks, you can get TONS of meal plans every week plus the grocery shopping list that you will need to make all of the recipes.
>> SIGN UP HERE TO START SAVING BIG ON YOUR GROCERIES WHEN YOU USE THE CODE “NEW” AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE 30%! <<
The easiest way to start meal planning isn’t to spend hours and hours trying to figure it all out yourself. Trust me – I’ve tried it that way and it wound up being super frustrating and I threw in the towel pretty quickly and swore that meal planning just wasn’t for me.
No really. I quit meal planning. Swore off it.
But a friend of mine recommended Eat at Home meal plans and so I decided that one more try couldn’t hurt. So I signed up (and I didn’t get that sweet sale price in the process like you get!).
That’s where it turned around.
See, I HATE cooking. I hate planning meals. I hate grocery shopping. The whole thing is awful to me.
I love using this system with Eat at Home meals, because it simplifies EVERYTHING for me.
- I choose from Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker or the No Flour/No Sugar plan options (you get them all – no need to pick just one! So it’s like 4-for-the-price-of-1!).
- Shop with the color-coded grocery list.
- Cook with the simple recipes. I love that Tiffany gives us slow cooker, Instant Pot, 15 minute recipes and more!
It’s been a year since I started using the recipes and there hasn’t been a single recipe that my family doesn’t LOVE.
Still not convinced? Big money saving bloggers like Crystal Paine from Money Saving Mom and Laurie from The Passionate Penny Pincher use these meals for themselves and their families.
Still looking for more?
Here’s what just a few of new Eat at Home Meal Plan members have said:
I love that the meal plans simplify my grocery shopping. I can even send my hubby with my list with no worries! LOL — T. R.
I use the meal plans and have kids in sports most evenings. It makes it so much easier when I already know what’s for dinner! — Cheryl M.
I love the Eat at Home plans! Tiffany really knows how to cater to busy families. The ingredients are easy to find and I like the variety of the menu items. — Kelly T.
If you hate it (which you won’t), you can cancel at any time. No worries about that at all.
More ways to save on groceries:
- 100+ Cheap and Easy 15-Minute Meal Ideas
- 6 Steps to Drastically Reduce Your Grocery Budget
- 8 Ways to Stop Spending Money You Don’t Have
- How to Feed Your Family on a Budget (so You Don’t Feel Poor)
- 10 Purchases That Will Save You Thousands This Year
- 5 Side Hustles That Pay For My Groceries (and More!)
- How Much Should I Budget for Groceries?