Cheap and Easy 15-Minute Meal Ideas – When you need to make dinner in a hurry and on a budget, these are the best meals to make! Cheap and easy dinner ideas.
It’s 4pm. The kids are going to start asking “what’s for dinner” any second now and you haven’t even started to think about cooking at all! We’ve all been there before. Now, you need cheap and easy 15-minute meal ideas that can be just thrown together at a moment’s notice.
Some of my favorite recipes are 15-minute meals, but most of them are thanks to my pre-made meal plans. But more often than not, I fail at meal planning for the week and I wait too long for dinner to get done. That’s when I stand there in my pantry trying to figure out what I can do with canned green beans and diced tomatoes.
That’s why “cheap and easy 15-minute meal ideas” are always one of my top Google searches. Tonight I found myself wondering what was for dinner at 4:15pm and then I remembered that I was the one who had to cook! Thankfully, I had my arsenal of cheap and easy 15-minute meal ideas all set and ready for searching.
Looking for more ways to cut your grocery spending? Check out these great resources!
- My favorite meal planning service where you can get 4 full meal plans every week for $1.61 per week!
- 6 Steps to Drastically Reduce Your Grocery Budget
- How Much Should I Budget for Groceries?
- 7 Super Easy Ways To Make Your Grocery Budget Last
- Money Saving Hacks from an Extreme Cheapskate
- Cheap Kitchen Gadgets and the Best Kitchen Tools
- Cheap and Easy Instant Pot Recipes
- Best Instant Pot Accessories from Amazon
- 12 Easy and Delicious Fall Sides
100+ Cheap and Easy 15-Minute Meal Ideas
Do you have any go-to cheat and fast recipes? Leave it in the comments with a link and I’ll add yours to the list!
Get the FREE Money Saving Calendar!
Money troubles got you down? Don't know where to start to fix it?! Constantly overwhelmed by money!??!?
Get daily tips to fix your finances in less than 10 minutes each day!