Did you know there are apps that pay you to do the things you already do? You heard that right – while most apps cost us time and money, these apps will make you money. These are the best apps that will pay you money for things like playing games and taking surveys.
The Best Apps That Pay
Life is insanely busy. When we need a little extra cash, isn’t it nice that there are apps that pay you to use them? While you are waiting for the doctor or before you go to bed at night, these apps will make you money
From games to surveys and more – I found legit apps that you can use. Keep in mind these won’t replace your day job. (Bummer, right?) But they can be a really great way to get a little extra cash for a coffee or a night out.
Apps That Pay You To Walk
Can you really earn prizes and a little extra cash by staying active? Yup! There are a few different ways to do it and these are the best apps.
- Achievement App – Connect this app to your FitBit or other fitness trackers. Earn points for staying active. You can turn these points into cash via PayPal, deposit to your bank account, or donate your money to charity.
- GymPact – You could earn $0.50-0.75 per workout. On this app, you commit to a certain amount of workouts per week. Then, just check-in at your gym and earn a little reward for working out!
- People Walker – You can actually sign up to walk with people and get paid for it. You’ll have to go through a background check first, but then it’s time to get moving!
- StepBet – With this app, you bet how many steps you can get that week. That bet is put in a pot with a group of other people, and everyone that achieves their goal gets to split the pot.
- FitFetti – Through FitFetti you actually get sponsored by companies to meet your fitness goals. You’ll earn prizes from your sponsors.
Apps That Pay You To Play Games
There are a few apps that will pay you a small amount to play games. Most of the time, these apps are designed to show you lots of ads. They may not pay very much, but even a little bit is better than nothing.
- SlideJoy – This is an Android app that puts ads on your lock screen. They pay really low, but you can earn a lot more by playing a few games on their app.
- CoinPop App – This is another Android app and it looks like a fun game. Through this game, you can earn prizes from sponsors.
Survey Apps That Pay
There are a lot of legit sites that will pay you to take surveys. These companies also have easy apps where you can take surveys too. Here are my favorites.
- Survey Junkie – This is a reliable way to earn a little extra cash. Fill out your profile and they will match you with surveys.
- Surveys on the Go – This is a really easy way to take surveys on their app. It’s for both Android and iOS devices.
- IconZoomer – This app will request you to take and upload pictures of different assignments. They might ask you to take a picture of your shoes, or what you ate for lunch. They use these pictures in market research for larger brands.
Apps That Pay You For Data Collection
Another way to earn passive income is to knowingly allow companies to track your online use. There are quite a few companies that offer to compensate you if you allow them to track your habits on your computer and electronic devices.
Some of these will track your location via your phone. If you don’t mind allowing your location, data, and other online habits to be tracked, you could earn a little extra money.
- Neilson Mobile Panel – Have you heard of TV ratings? The same company that releases TV ratings, Neilson, now has a mobile app. They compensate people for allowing them to track their online activities.
- Placed Panel App – All you do is download this app with your location settings on and it tracks you. By giving it this access, you can earn points that you can turn into money.
- SavvyConnect – This app both tracks your data and also sends you surveys you can fill out for extra income. By installing a browser extension on your computer, you could earn $5 a month. It’s a pretty easy $5!
Apps That Pay You To Shop
One of my favorite ways to earn money via apps is through cashback or rebate apps. I feel like it’s a little less invasive, and I can earn as much or as little as I want. Plus, I’m already buying stuff, so it’s nice to get cashback from them.
- Ibotta – If you enjoy shopping online, then you need to use the Ibotta app. The app shows you current deals and coupons, and then puts money back into your account when you upload the receipt.
- Shopkick – This is a fun way to earn money while you shop. You can literally earn points by walking into a store and scanning barcodes of products. It’s that easy! You’ll get more points for buying select items and uploading your receipts.
- Swagbucks – Swagbucks has been around for a very long time and they’ve helped many people earn a passive income. The app is an easy way to earn cash back when you shop online. Before you buy something, click “shop” from inside the app and then it will do the rest!
How To Find Apps That Pay You
You won’t get rich or even be able to work full-time from these apps. Nevertheless, it’s still nice to know that if you need a little extra money for gas or something small, there are apps that you can use.
Always do a little research before downloading an app. Make sure you are comfortable with how much data it will track and what kind of information it will take from you.
If you can’t find reliable reviews of the apps, avoid them. There are way too many legit apps out there to be sucked into a bad one.
- The 10 Best Money-Saving Apps You’ve Never Heard Of
- 13 Money Apps That Can Save You Thousands
- The Best Apps You Need to Check Out