Super Deal on Blog Hosting to Start a Blog – Have you always wanted to start a blog that makes money for you? Do you love a great deal? Then this is the time for you to get an incredible deal on hosting to start your blog for the lowest price possible while still being able to make money from it! There’s never been an easier or cheaper way to start a blog than this right here.
When I first decided to start my blog, I had no idea what that meant. I figured I’d be just fine using some of the tons of free blog sites out there (because I didn’t want to pay for anything if there were free options out there)! But here’s the cold hard truth – if you want to make money blogging, you need to pay for your blog. And you do that through a blog hosting site.
The site I keep telling people about (because it was the one I used for a year and a half when I first started and it was so easy to set up) is Bluehost. Bluehost is the one-stop place where you can start your blog and get it up and running in an hour flat.
Plus, if you’re like me and technology is not your thing, Bluehost takes all of the hard parts about being “tech-y” and does it for you. Which is why I love setting up my blogs on Bluehost and it’s hands down what I recommend to new bloggers to use, too.
So if you are a brand new blogger and want to start your blog, NOW is the time because there is a super huge sale on blog hosting to start a blog. This sale only happens once in a while, so you have to grab it while you can! You can start your whole blog for $2.95 per month when you start a blog with Bluehost here.
Here’s what you need to know to get the best deal for starting a blog:
1. You REALLY only need the Basic hosting.
You do NOT need to spend extra money right now. Something else that I love about Bluehost is that they will let you upgrade easily if you need it. All you have to do is tell them you want to upgrade and they handle the rest.
But right now, when you are brand new with blogging, do NOT go out and spend a ton of money on hosting. You just don’t need it yet.
2. You get the price for 3 years but you have to pay for it upfront.
Just so you aren’t surprised, you will have to pay for the cost of hosting upfront.
I know, this part is a pain. But this is REALLY the only part about starting a blog that you need to pay for at all.
Plus, if you do decide to change hosts (which you can do if your traffic goes way up super quickly), you can get your money back at a prorated rate. Nothing to lose and everything to gain when you start a blog here!
3. Do NOT – repeat – do NOT pay for anything else yet!
It’s easy to get sucked into thinking that blogging requires a LOT of money from you. But that’s just not the case.
When you are starting out, the only thing you need to pay for is hosting. And I mean that!
No need to buy a theme, or a font, or anything yet. Get started with your blog with this super great deal on blog hosting and then just start writing. There’s a learning curve with that part alone, so just starting is tough.
But give yourself time and you’ll start to get the hang of it. Once you’re used to it a little more, you can start to add some things like a paid theme or a logo design. But don’t worry about that yet. 🙂
Again, this is a SUPER special deal on blog hosting to help you start a blog. But it will only last for a little while.
(Side note, because you deserve to know this even if you’re just starting out with a blog. If you buy, I make a tiny bit of money. Full disclosure. BUT – and this is a big but – I put my money where my mouth is. I’ve used Bluehost as my own host when I started blogging. They are a great host.
I only had trouble once I was getting more than 100k pageviews each month while still on the basic plan which is supposed to have a limit of 25k pageviews. They were really good to me during that time and they’re the only host that I recommend to new bloggers. Especially if you aren’t a tech savvy person – Bluehost does all of it for you.)
Find out how I make money from my blog from the income reports here:
- Maybe I’m a Real Blogger? June Income Report $1,286
- July Blogging Income Report: $1,923
- August Blogging Income Report $1,987
- October Blogging Income Report: $2,668
- November Blogging Income Report
- December Blogging Income Report
- January 2017 Blogging Income Report
- February 2017 Blogging Income Report
- March 2017 Blogging Income Report
- June 2017 Blogging Income Report
- October 2017 Blogging Income Report: $12,007
- November 2018 Blog Income Report – $25,871
More blogging tips, tricks and resources:
- How to Start Using Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers
- Can You Make Money Blogging in One Year?
- How to Start a Profitable Blog the Right Way
- What The Heck Am I Doing?! First Month Blogging Lessons
- 15+ Incredible FREE Blogging Resources
- The Best Blog Hosting Sites for Making Money
- The Blogging Class that Made Me a Full Time Blogger
- How Many Pageviews Do You Need to Make a Full-Time Income Blogging
- 6 Steps to Take To Become A Full-Time Blogger
Get the FREE Money Saving Calendar!
Money troubles got you down? Don't know where to start to fix it?! Constantly overwhelmed by money!??!?
Get daily tips to fix your finances in less than 10 minutes each day!