Which is why I’m so happy to have my friend Michelle share her story of debt freedom with you. She is living proof that sacrifice is so worth it when it comes to paying off debt.
Find more resources about debt here:
- 4 Tips for Getting Out of Debt on a Limited Budget
- How to Get Out of Credit Card Debt Fast
- What To Do When You’ve Racked Up More Debt
- Top 10 Things I Did to Pay Off Debt in 2 Years
- Reorganizing Your Budget to Make Student Loan Debt a Priority
- Debt Snowball vs. Avalanche
- How to Have a Debt-Free Christmas
Read her story to find inspiration to make your own “debt free” story!
Tell us a little bit about yourself and how much debt you were in.
How did you get into that debt?
What was the tipping point when you decided to throw everything that you possibly could into paying off your debt?
What was the hardest part about getting out of debt?
What tips can you share about what you did to pay off your debt?
What do you think is most important when paying off debt: making more money or finding money in your budget to put towards the debt? (Or both!)
How long did it take you to get out of debt?
If you could share just one piece of advice about debt with others who are struggling the same way that you were, what would it be?
Looking back on it, would you say that getting into debt was worth it for where you are now?
What tools would you say were instrumental in helping you to get out of debt?
Find your own ways to make extra money to get rid of your debt:
- 6 Easy Ways to Make Money From Home
- Make $40,000 per Year From Home as a Bookkeeper
- How To Make $20 an Hour Teaching English from Home
- Make Money Freelance Writing
- Make a Full Time Income From Home Proofreading
- 30+ Real Ways to Earn Money From Home
- Make Money Taking Surveys
What have you done to get out of debt?
Get the FREE Money Saving Calendar!
Money troubles got you down? Don't know where to start to fix it?! Constantly overwhelmed by money!??!?
Get daily tips to fix your finances in less than 10 minutes each day!