Thanks for your interest in guest posting on CarolineVencil.com! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit CarolineVencil.com readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of CarolineVencil.com, all guest posts should offer money-saving, frugality, money making, side hustling, or budgeting tips, tricks or ideas.
- Absolutely positively no MLMs will be permitted for consideration in any side hustle or money-making posts.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in CarolineVencil.com as a reader or follower.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type of feel will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/ )
- Use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio in the appropriate field below. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- CarolineVencil.com does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity but to streamline CarolineVencil.com’s guest posting process. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between 1-2 months for your guest post to be published. Due to the nature of blogging, I really can’t make any guarantees about when your post will be published.