The Best Amazon Black Friday Deals 2019 For Saving Money
Black Friday Deals for Saving Money in 2019
Amazon Black Friday starts officially on Friday November 29, 2019… but you can see sneak previews of the deals RIGHT HERE.
These Black Friday Deals for Amazon are a once-a-year HUGE sale — like, 100,000 items get put on sale. I’m a Prime member (and you have to be to get the most out of these deals) and I’ve been shopping Black Friday on Amazon to save money for a while now. But I recently learned that it is possible to find out in advance what things are going to go on sale.
I looked and I found some really interesting deals I’ll be adding to my shopping list for myself and my family — and I thought you might like to know about these deals, too. But be warned — it’s addicting to find deals like this to save so much money online this Black Friday.
Before we get to the deals, here’s what you need to do to get prepared and make sure you don’t miss out!
1. GET PRIME!
You will need to be an Amazon Prime Member to get the most out of these deals for Black Friday. If you aren’t a member already, you can get a 30-day FREE trial and still get the Prime deals.
You can cancel it after the holidays are over if you want, but honestly, you’re probably not going to want to with all of the cool stuff you get with the membership!
2. Prep for Lightning Deals
Go HERE and bookmark this page for Lightning Deals
Click on “UPCOMING DEALS” in the middle of the page to see what times things are coming that you don’t want to miss.
PRO TIP: If there’s something you want, add it to your cart to save yourself one little step when the deal goes live!
3. Use that Waitlist!
If a deal that you want is already 100% claimed, don’t throw in the towel just yet! Join the waitlist. There are so many times that I’ve joined the waitlist and got the item I wanted.
4. Get free money for using SLOW shipping!
Not in a rush to get your stuff (come on, you can wait a few days)? If you opt for slower shipping, you can get a free credit for a digital download from Amazon (we’ve bought SO many movies in Instant Video this way), or you can get $5.95 toward your Prime Pantry order!
DEALS (IN ORDER OF SALE TIME):
Note: Some of the following items might not be on sale yet. But if you want to make sure you grab the deal, you should add them to your watch list – these things sell out FAST!
You can browse all the items available during Black Friday here.
DEALS I’VE FOUND SO FAR
- 43″ Amazon TV in 4K
- ** Instant Pot is on sale for 54% off!!! ** This will go fast! Get it on your list! **
- **Instant Pot Smart WiFi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure**
- **Another Instant Pot (incase that one sells out, this one is pricier, but it’s a 10-in-1)**
- Deluxe Air fryer
- Vitamix blender $100 off
- Crock Pot with locking lid (this is the one I have – it’s been going strong for 8 years!)
- Glass water bottle
- Pro milk frother (to make your own lates at home)
- Food prep containers (dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe – perfect for making your own freezer dinners!)
- Cast iron skillet with silicone handles and holders
- Glass food storage container system with locking lids
- Automatic Bread Machine
- Pro-blender with a touch screen
- Electric tea kettle
- Iced coffee maker
- iRoomba – Roomba vacuum with app
- Kitchen towels (replace paper towels easily!)
- Cricut Explore Air 2 Fuchsia Bundle with Basic Tool Set and Two Vinyl Samplers
- Mattresses under $300 that get delivered in a box
- Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
- Smart LED Soft White A19 Starter Kit, 2700K 60W Equivalent, 4 Light Bulbs & Hub, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
- Classic Brands Cool Gel and Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress
- 2-pack Contigo travel coffee mugs
- Save 35% on this high-rated air purifier
- Foot massager (I have this – worth every penny!)
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
AMAZON PRODUCT DEALS YOU’LL LOVE (these sales go on for ALL of Black Friday, but might sell out early!):
- Under $40 for Echo Dot with Clock
- Ender $30 for an Echo Dot with Smart Lightbulb
- Under $20 on Fire TV Stick With Alexa Voice Remote
- Under $25 for the Echo Dot
- Save 44% on the Echo Show
- Echo Dot & 2 Smart Light Bulbs
- Amazon Blink home protection system
- Fitbit Versa 2 with Alexa
- Fitbit Inspire Tracker
- Fitbit Versa Tracker
- Wireless bluetooth headphones
- Bluetooth speaker (this is the one I have and we LOVE it!)
- Bluetooth wireless earbuds with speaker (that don’t cost an arm and a leg!)
- Smart LED TV
- Kid-Safe essential oil roller ball to help them sleep (it ACTUALLY works!!)
- In-car vacuum cleaner (this is the one I use and it’s AMAZING!)
- White noise maker
- Baby milk storage set
- CamelBak Water bottle (this is the same one I use and I save SO much money getting water bottles!)
- Complete 21 Day Fix kit
- Bone broth protein powder
- Grass-fed whey protein
- Foam roller (this is AWESOME for back pain!)
Remember: You need to be a Prime member to take advantage of these deals. But the good news is that Amazon Prime offers a free 30-day trial to those curious about trying the service. To access it simply click this link and follow the on-screen prompts. This is how I ended up with Prime — I signed up for a free trial and stuck around because of the free 2-day shipping and free movies.
Tip #1: Anyone with a valid .edu email address can sign up for a 6-month free trial for Amazon Prime Student here.
Tip #2: I recommend you click “Watch Deal” for anything that interests you. Then you can monitor your deals so you won’t miss them!
I will add to this list as I find more deals I think could help you. Set your alarms and have fun shopping! Let me know what you grabbed.
I hope this list helps someone! I know it’s helping me!
Get the FREE Money Saving Calendar!
Money troubles got you down? Don't know where to start to fix it?! Constantly overwhelmed by money!??!?
Get daily tips to fix your finances in less than 10 minutes each day!